Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Write for Info Barrel to Make Money

Anyone with a sane mind wouldn't spend a minute writing for Info Barrel.  Can you picture yourself singing "Insane in the Membrane" to the people who are wasting their time writing for Info Barrel."

Please don't believe a word I said on the first paragraph.  I'm just taking it personally that people are not following me.  I truly think people are better off writing for Info Barrel than other websites.  I presume I have trouble being the "Royal Highness of Referrals" at IB because I barely have any authority as a writer.  I just started to write to make money earlier this year, and I am already being so $%*#@ demanding. 

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal