Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Building A Niche Blog Post Article

Building A Niche Blog Post Article, is something I came up with for my own personal on line income stream. It simply put is an added way to make money from each article I write. I am not under the impression that this will make me an instant millionaire, I am using this method to gain from 2 to 10 dollars per month per article.

Having an extensive library of on line content already published offers the Internet marketing buff an opportunity to market each article as a separate entity. This allows anyone who has even one on line article published, the opportunity to become a professional income producing on line writer.

I have been writing on line content for several years now and I have come to the point where I can look at some of the statistical data that comes back from the various sources I use to monitor traffic coming into my work. What I've noticed is largely in line with the 80/20 rule. This simply stated means that 20 percent of your work will create 80 percent of your income.


read more>>

3 comments:

Lgali said...

I like this article very useful info.
Checkout my other blog if you have time needs some advice to improve them

Anonymous said...

This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys and I hope you succeed in every endeavor

Official PayPal Seal