Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sciatica Stretches that Heal and Prevent Sciatica from Coming Back

Last year I had a bout of sciatica that put me on the couch for about 3 months. It was awful. The worst part is, I was only 26 years old!! I was afraid that if I was already struggling with sciatica, it was only going to get worse as I aged.

I decided to be proactive, and started to compile a list of sciatica stretches. These stretches for sciatica have kept me and my back healthy. Try these sciatica stretches to help ease sciatica pain, and prevent it from coming back.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal