Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Infamous 1955 Double Die United States Lincoln Cent - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

This is a coin that every coin collector avidly seeks out. Everyone should be searching that jar of wheat cents in the closet for one of these. If you do happen to come across one please let me know. I not only can apraise the coin for you I will probably buy it. I have been looking for one of these for 40 years. Enjoy the article. The Infamous 1955 Double Die United States Lincoln Cent - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal