Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Up and Coming Adsense Sharing Article Directory Has What Google Wants

Info Barrel Continues Climb In Alexa Ranks

Folks it's no doubt that all AdSense sharing sites took a hit in the latest algorithm adjustment by Google. The changes that where implemented where aimed at them all like they had a big red bull's eye for a title.

It seems with a little hind site that some of these sites got hit a lot harder then others. Watching a few of the top article directories drop shares of the Internet search totals and others pick those shares up, has been a hobby of mine over the last month or so.

One of the things that I have noticed is that the larger more prominent sites all made some major changes right as the algo change hit them. Watching now it seems like this anticipated move probably was already anticipated by Google because their resulting blocking attempts to keep themselves where they were or to continue to grow despite the change have failed. Market share was not gained by the giants it was lost. A large portion of this market share fell to the next guys in line who are the up and coming quality sites that will soon take over the top spots in the search engine results.

I have watched Info Barrel.com rise from the time I joined the site last October. When the change came at Google last month it happened to coincide with Info Barrel changing over to a new 2.0 platform. There were bugs and the site as a whole took a week long Swanee dive off a cliff.

Now here I am happy to say that in the last three weeks, not only has IB recovered, but it has surpassed the levels it saw, prior to the changes and continues to rise in rank.

I'll be honest, I contemplated putting my articles on another site as the numbers fell, but decided to stick it out for a while. I am being rewarded now and the future looks pretty bright for Info Barrel as a whole.
I implore you to jump on this exploding super nova while there is still room on the bus.

This is my referral link to sign up for free at, infobarrel.com

This is a straight link if you would rather go in alone, Infobarrel.com

Either way stop in the forums here if you'd just like to take a look around. InfoBarrel Forum

3 comments:

DPeach said...

I saw my numbers fall during February too. But March has seen things come back to where they were. I have shifted some of my focus to writing on my own sites, but still contributing to InfoBarrel and think that it is a great site for putting up articles that don't fall in any of my really focused areas.

MyIncomeJob.com said...

I agree with this post and the reason is because I noticed a drop too with all the changes happening at once.

Infobarrel is not going anywhere and it is slowly increasing it's Page Rank withing the major search engines.

If you are new to the content writing world, I can tell you that joining Infobarrel and participating in the Forum will help you learn what you need to learn to move up ladder. The members of Infobarrel always welcome newbies and help them along.

Here is my referral link if your interested:

http://www.infobarrel.com/signup.php?ref_id=10486

My name is homebaseincome and I hope to see you join a community filled with ordinary people who are actually succeeding online.

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by folks. It's good to see I'm not alone on this one. The phenominal numbers speak for themselves but it's always nice to put human voice behind them.

Official PayPal Seal