Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Writers Corner: Curiosity

Written by an up and coming author. I highly recommend this well written short tale of inspirational creative writing. You will be moved, by the provocative imaginative dialect and then shocked when you find out this young lady is only 14 years old. Writers Corner: Curiosity: "I float. Around me, the stars glitter, but I regard them without interest. I know about them, everything about them that there ever was to k..."

1 comment:

Nici said...

Wow Dreamaker that is fantastic I know Serph will be over-joyed. She isn't quite 14 yet, will be the week after next, but she is an amazing writer. Just wait till she gets some of her poetry on there
CrystalNici xxx

Official PayPal Seal