Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

New Dates for Medicare Enrollment Changes

One of things I have learned is how fast things seem to change.  This is true in all aspects of our lives, including Medicare rules and regulations.  That is why I want everyone to know about an important new change happening this year that could catch many retirees off-guard if they don't hear about it.

The open enrollment period for making changes to your Medicare plan has changed.  In 2011 the open enrollment period ends on December 7, instead of December 31, when it ended in the past.  This article on my blog gives more details, but I am trying to get the word out to as many people as possible without requiring them to go to my blog to read the most important fact ... that you no longer have until the end of the year to make your changes!  If you suspect that someone may not be aware of this, pass this information on.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal