Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Hydration Station" #Dreamaker River Photos


Early morning coffee break on the banks of the swift river.
Laptop in hand, the words and pictures are on their way.

If you love beautiful remote waterfall shots and tepid deadly rapids rushing by while you lose your breath watching, than you'll make sure to follow along as I take my camera and a fishing rod, through the backwoods of New England.

My newest journey will be followed by my friends online, so they too can get to enjoy mother nature raw, as it unfolds.
Come on by my new.
and check it out. Be sure to leave a comment,
so we know you were there.
Follow the blog to see all the action.

See ya soon from somewhere in the woods.

Dreamakerhttp://hydrationstation.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal