Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Lies and Liars: The Lies Teens Tell Their Parents


Lies and Liars: The Lies Teens Tell Their Parents: Like millions of other parents around the world, I have raised teens, and I know I have been lied to.  In fact, I would be very foolish to think that my own children have not lied to me ... and lied to me often, when they were growing up.

What are the most common lies among today's teens?  How can you read about their lies on Twitter?  Read more at Lies and Liars: The Lies Teens Tell Their Parents.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal