Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Historical Film Fans

Most of the books I read are historical novels. I really enjoy reading this type of book, because you learn a lot about history, while getting totally engrossed in the imaginary aspects of the story and characters.

Historical costume dramas, are also very exciting and wonderful, in that it is possible to revel in the visual details, which make the story and historical context, come even more alive.
Read my article about a diverse collection of historical films and TV dramas Here.


No comments:

Official PayPal Seal