Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lies and Liars: How to Avoid Phony Online Product Reviews

Lies and Liars: How to Avoid Phony Online Product Reviews: Like many online writers, I write online product reviews about merchandise that I have bought or would like to buy.  When I write my reviews, I include my own opinion and often include the opinions of my family members or comments that have been made by individuals who expressed their opinions on Amazon.com.  If I am aware that a product has a limitation, I mention it.  Usually, I also give my readers the choice of several products at different prices that will meet their needs.

Unfortunately, not all review writers are ethical.  Approximately 15% of the reviews that you will find online are completely phony, often written by people who have never used the product.  In addition, they are frequently pushing just one product, and they may have been paid to write their phony review.

Learn how to spot phony product reviews by reading the tips listed in Lies and Liars: How to Avoid Phony Online Product Reviews.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal