Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Baby Boomer Retirement: Update on 2014 Affordable Care Act

Baby Boomer Retirement: Update on 2014 Affordable Care Act: Now that January, 2014 is only a few months away, it is becoming clearer how the Affordable Care Act will be implemented.  My insurance carrier recently mailed me a detailed explanation of what to expect in the coming months, and I am passing this information on to my readers of the Baby Boomer Retirement blog.

First, learn about the different levels of insurance, to be known as Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.  They have have some similarities as well as differences.  There will also be a catastrophic care plan which may be appropriate for some people.

Learn more about these important changes you can expect in your insurance coverage in the coming year by reading my full blog post at:  Baby Boomer Retirement: Update on 2014 Affordable Care Act.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal