Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Love Quotes for My Boyfriend

Love can be expressed in several ways. It can be done through a kiss, a gentle touch or even with simple words. Many a times a woman falls short of words to say to their love in attempt to make them feel their love. If you are in such a situation, then consider sending him cute love quotes which will surely touch his heart and make him realize your love. I have prepared a list of such love quotes.

Let us have a look at some of the very short love quotes for my boyfriend.

>>>> You are literally my life. Without you my life has no meaning.
>>>> You are the greatest treasure in my life.
>>>> You are the first person whom I wish to see when I wake up and the last person whom I want to see when I go to sleep.
>>>> I love you more than anything in this world. I consider this to be one of the simplest yet the best love quote for my boyfriend.
>>>> You are as caring as my mother, as responsible as my father and as protective as my brother. In short you are my everything.
>>>> You came into my life like wind and blew my sadness away. I cannot afford to lose you.
>>>> I do not need a reason to love you because you are reason I live.
>>>> I could not know the true meaning of love until I met you.
>>>> The closer you are to me, the faster my heart beats. Be with me to keep me alive.
>>>> Every time my cell phone beeps, I think it is you.
>>>> You are the guiding light of my life. Without you, my life is nothing but complete darkness.

I hope you got a clear idea on how to make your loved one feel special by going through the love quotes for my boyfriend by me. Hope you get your love in your life and live long together.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal