Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello Folks, me again.

First of all, thanks for all the great posts. We've really been picking up on page views and that's all you guys.

I just launched a new project over at kickstarter and I'd love to have some pro's go by and tell me what you think.

It's a new novel and it will take about a year to get to print but I'm excited now.

For years my friends and family have continuously told me I should write a book about my life, usually as I'm reciting some portion of a misspent youth.
I'm gonna do it now and it's gonna be great.

Suspense, drama, excitement, violence death, mayhem, and of course, sex will keep the pages turning. I promise it reads like a grand theft auto video crossed up with a twelve step program. Never a dull moment.
Here's a quick link.....

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamaker/growing-up-delinquent

Go by and check it out for yourself if you have a sec, Thanks your thoughts are highly valued.

Robby
dreamaker
Robert VanNorden

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal