Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Newhampshirehoney cactus flowers

Newhampshirehoney said... When people think of cactus, that don't know about them,they think of the huge desert cactus. There are really thousands of different cactus and many of them produce gorgeous flowers. I started collecting and growing them about 6 yrs ago, while it has been very challenging growing them in the North,the flowers have really been worth the effort. With very little care on my part, other than toting them in and out, my plants have produced these gorgeous flowers over the years. Wouldn't you love to see flowers like these from Spring thru the Fall? Click on this link and enjoy some of the flowers we enjoy!

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal