Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Page At A Time, A Novel Idea

A friend of mine recently suggested that I attempt to write a novel. I quickly explained that I believe I lack the focus. She said I should look at it like this, " How do you eat an elephant? the answer? One bite at a time"

Sounded like a plausible method to get my book written. I came up with this Idea to write the novel one page at a time and that's what I'm going to do right here on this blog.

If you are interested in following along as my story unfolds you can follow this blog by e-mail or by our rss feed. Either way I'll be starting in about a week when I have enough pages to keep them coming every day when I don't feel like writing or can't due to other engagements.

Hopefully I'll build an audience as time goes on and I can add something each day that will make them come back for more. My first post will be an introduction and the first page. When completed a link will be added to the next page at the end. Follow the links to read on. It's that simple.

OK I'm off to finish up the first few days work.Don't forget to follow us, or save this page to your favorites, if you'd like to read along.

Dreamaker

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal