Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thanks To My Fellow Authors

This post is exactly what the title said, A simple thank you to all the other authors who like to post their back links and bookmarks on various blogs and websites, in order to get their work out there
This blog was built for exactly that reason and I am know spending a great deal of my free time promoting within social network sites throughout the Internet. When a post is written by any of our approved authors, I send it to the world in hopes that the world will in turn pass it on.
Hopefully the folks who are back linking their work here are getting as much as I can offer in return for their great contributions to this community site
Again thank you all and i welcome any knew authors who would like to post their work on the block.
Dreamaker
dreamaker1969@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Sandra Tyler said...

interesting -- I follow you, but am not quite sure how this works?

Unknown said...

For those of you who do not understand how the blog works.
"The block" was built for writers to show off their best work to the world.
You may place a link on the site in any comment. These links stay up and are seen by the search engines as a backlink, or bookmark to your work.
If you are a preapproved Info Barrel author, I will send, (upon request) A link for you to sign up and become an approved author on the writersbloggingblock.
This allows you to post a bookmark or backlink or even a complete article on the top of our site.
I hope this clears up any confusion.

Jack Tyson - CapstoneTrends said...

Thank you for making site available for us to build a community of content and links! It's a great idea and I also HOPE it greatly benefits everyone!

Official PayPal Seal