Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Favorite Season

I live in an autumn wonderland. The white mountains of New Hampshire are about to bust loose with some of the brightest foliage known to mankind. I get to take it all in for free.

My favorite time of the year is definitely fall. The leaves paint the landscape with vivid colors that only exist in nature. Painters have tried with oils and pastels, water colors and even charcoals but none have reproduced what I've seen in real life in my back yard.

I fish for trout in clear rivers and walk through unspoiled forests. A lucky man indeed to have this incredible color pallet unfold just for me over the next couple of months.

Winter is bitter cold and can sometimes be hard to get through in these parts. It's worth every frost bitten body part to see the season that precedes it.


If ever you get a chance to visit New Hampshire in the fall. Bring your camera and a good supply of oohs and ah's. The vistas will amaze you and you'll take with you memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal