Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Friday, March 09, 2012

Write Articles For Pay, You Can Start Today!


Hi Folk's, Welcome back to "The Block"

I have a brand new place to write articles for an upfront agreed upon payment. I think a lot of my users here would appreciate being able to write today and get paid for it Friday.

That's the premise behind this site. Anything you write for the week is totalled up and you'll be paid before noon on Friday.

They use PayPal or Payoneer for payments. I really enjoy the walking around money, I'm sure a lot of you would too.

This isn't blasted all over the net for anyone to see, it's kind of a secret. If you'd like more information on this opportunity, then you'll have to contact me here;

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal