Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lies and Liars: Computer Virus Scams


Lies and Liars: Computer Virus Scams:  I recently received a phone call from someone who identified himself as calling from the Microsoft Help Desk ... although my caller ID simply gave the phone number he was using.

He told me that I need to click on a website so he could show me that my computer was infected with a virus, and they needed to "fix" it.  Instead, I believe that he was trying to actually download a computer virus onto my computer, and then sell me anti-virus software.  As it turned out, he didn't work for Microsoft at all.

Find out what happened, and pass it on to your friends so they don't become victims, either.  Read more at:  Lies and Liars: Computer Virus Scams.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal