Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby Boomer Retirement: 'Hope Springs' for Baby Boomer Couples

Baby Boomer Retirement: 'Hope Springs' for Baby Boomer Couples: The movie "Hope Springs" is an interesting film for Baby Boomers in long term relationships.  When my husband and I saw this movie with two other couples our age, we admired the way the actors discussed some very difficult topics with sensitivity and thoughtfulness.

Read more of my review, and the effect it could have on your marriage, at:  'Hope Springs' for Baby Boomer Couples

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal