Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

10 Hot Text Messages to Send Your Boyfriend

http://www.shoulditexthimfirst.com/
That guys love hot texts needs no emphasis. It you want to get power over your guy try sending hot texts and you will be pleased with the outcome. Should I text my boyfriend first? Or should I wait for him to start the chat? This is a common question most girls ask when pondering whether to start a steamy chat with their boyfriends.

The truth of the matter is that guys love it when you take the lead, as a matter of fact one of the tips for texting someone you like has it that you don’t have to wait until he starts the conversation.

In a hurry? Here's a list of Passionate Texts to send him RIGHT NOW!

Here is a list of 10 hot texts messages to send your boyfriend:

>>>> What time do you get here? I want to feel you tonight.

>>>> I am here waiting for your, bring your train along with you, I want you to explore my tunnel.

>>>> My body aches for you, I can’t take it anymore, I need your therapy!

>>>> Your sexy body against mine, I know when you get here I will be satisfied.

>>>> Tonight I want to be your love doctor; I will treat you right.

>>>> You know I wouldn’t say no to you baby; don’t be shy come let’s play.

>>>> Come squeeze me up tonight, I don’t care who hears the sound.

That’s how you go about it. If you want to excite your boyfriend, make use of the words sexy and body. Guys want to hear those. These 10 hot text messages to send your boyfriend will give you an idea on how to do it. Send texts like these and you will be surprised by the kind of romantic responses you get from your boyfriend.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal