Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Sweet Text Message to Send to My Boyfriend


I have been dating Timothy for three months now. He is so cute and friendly. To say that he is my dream man is an understatement. As matter of fact he is my prince charming. All it took to make him mine was a sweet text to send to my boyfriend and as they say the rest was history!

From the short description I have given you on how I feel about him you can certainly tell that I am head over heels for him. Before I continue I knew Timothy was the man for me the first time I laid my eyes on him. I was exhilarated when he agreed to go out with me on a first date and I took it upon myself to make it work.
I knew that I had to keep complementing him over and over again to make sure that he does not divert his attention to another woman. I read romantic novels and watched a myriad of love movies in search of Passionate Text. I know you wouldn’t mind if I shared some of the sayings I stumbled up upon. Well, here they are:

· You are always on mind.
· You make my life brand new every time I see your face.

· The more I know you, the more l fall in love with you.
· I would say I love you forever if you allowed me to.

· I am Juliet and you are my Romeo.
Either of these five saying would without doubt make great content for a romantic text message. A sweet text to send to my boyfriend always cheers him up in addition to making him know how much he means to me. I regularly remind him of things I love about him and he reciprocates by loving me right. Judging by the way things are going between me and Timothy, we are on the right path to a very long relationship and who knows he might end up being my husband!

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal