Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Another Month Gone By and My New Book

Here we are in a brand new month already. January was cold and boring and now its another cold winter month. I don't know about all of you but if you're like me and live in a cold climate then your ready for the warm winds and sunshine that comes with spring. 
I've spent a good deal of the past month working on novel ideas, plot plans and story boards and I do believe it's time to set off on a path to pick one and complete it right through publishing.

Out of about twenty projects, the one I've been obsessed with the most has to be "Growing up Delinquent".

It will be an autobiography and a true story. This one should be easy as I have no research to do. Other then remembering what happened and trying to put it all in order again, it's simply a matter of typing it all out.

I'll be posting excerpts from the book here now and then and 'll surely be looking for criticism. Knowing that most of the readers here are writers themselves, I'd consider it a valuable asset.

Thanks all for visiting and contributing to "The Block"

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal