Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Friday, April 25, 2014

5 Reason’s Why You Need to Start Writing for a Revenue Sharing Site

What is an online revenue sharing site?  According to a definition from Wikipedia.org, “revenue sharing on the internet consists of enticing online users to sign up to a site and create content by offering them a share of the advertising revenue.”  This is the basic principle behind the type of revenue sharing we will be talking about today.  Two of the most popular online revenue sharing sites are Infobarrel.com and HubPages.com.

According to Infobarrel.com’s definition, “Essentially Infobarrel shares the potential revenue generated by an author’s content directly with the author. Infobarrel is a community of writers who spend their time creating amazing content geared towards helping readers either educate themselves or solve a problem.” Infobarrel states, “it is built in a manner that we reward our writers for creating this amazing content. Writers can choose to either donate their earnings to charity, or build a passive income stream through a number of advertising channels.”


Both of these sites allow writers to sign up for free, begin adding their own original content to the site and receive profits from advertisements or affiliate products that are placed within the content.  If you can write a 400 word article and have an internet connection, you can now be making a source of passive income online.
The internet has opened up a window of opportunities for a person to begin making money online.  Below I am going to share with you the 5 reasons why you need to start writing for a revenue sharing site right now.

ANYONE Can Do It!

The topic of online business has exploded over the past few years.  This is because normal people who do not have years of knowledge in computers and programming are becoming successful at it.  Husbands and wives who have families are finding the time to write articles on the weekends or after work.  They are utilizing free time to learn about writing articles online, driving traffic to their content, and finding out how to pick the best affiliate products to promote in their writing.  If you want it, you will find the time to learn how to utilize revenue sharing sites and how to become successful writing for them.

MAKE EXTRA MONEY!

I began writing for revenue sharing sites because I wanted to find a way to create a source passive income.  I enjoy my regular job, but I knew I had the time on my hands to find something else that could create another source of income for me.  Infobarrel has allowed me to create this extra money that I was looking for.  It is not a huge source of extra income.  It is a portfolio of articles that I will build up over time and they will always be out there earning passive income for me.  Some days will be better than others, but these articles will always be earning.

Promote Products That You Use in Every Day Life

Learning how to promote products within your articles was very frustrating for me.  I began throwing in products from Amazon that were relative to what I was writing about.  One day I could not figure out what I wanted to write about.  I decided to write an article about a software product I use almost daily.  This was the easiest article to write, I had been using this software for months and I knew the ins and outs of it.  I also knew little tricks that first time users would not know.  Because I was writing about a product, I instantly had the affiliate product that I would promote in my article.  During the time, this article became my most successful piece of work that I had created online.  If there is a product that you use every day of your life, you are considered an expert on that subject.  You instantly have something to write about and a product to promote.  Your knowledge will make it easier for readers to spend their money.

HIT 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE

I waited way too long to figure this strategy out.  Your articles are the perfect platform to include links to your other online content.  Do you have a blog, website, or other articles online that you are trying to drive traffic to or rank in the search engines?  Many revenue sharing sites will allow you to include one self serving link within your content as anchor text.  Make sure you are allowed to do this before you go out a embed links into your articles.  Some revenue sharing sites forbid this.  Your articles on revenue sharing sites instantly have authority because of the domain they are published on.  Once you include a link from your article to one of your blogs, that authority is then carried over and helps your blog in the search engines.  If you are confused read my post on How to Build Backlinks to learn more.

You Have Entered the Breeding Grounds for an Online Marketer

It is hard to describe how much I have learned from writing for revenue sharing sites.  To be successful with a revenue sharing site you are forced to learn the basics behind Search Engine Optimization (SEO), backlinking, content writing, keyword research, promoting affiliate products, and so much more.  All of this knowledge that I gained overtime writing for sites like Infobarrel made it easy when I decided to create a blog.  Although I have much to learn, I have already ranked this blog on the second page of Google in just over a month for my targeted keyword.  What you learn from writing articles online for Infobarrel or HubPages gives you the basic education you need to begin creating niche sites, membership sites, and to become a true Online Marketer.
I hope this post has given you information on why so many people have decided to write online and make money while doing it.  This is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time before you will find any success doing it.  If you do take the time to learn how to become successful, the benefits will last a lifetime.  You must learn basic writing strategies before you begin writing online for revenue sharing sites.  There are many options for online writing jobs, but revenue sharing sites are free to write for and very easy to get started.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal