Attention!!!! All Pre-approved Info Barrel Members

NOW POST YOUR OWN ARTICLES, HERE ON "THE BLOCK"
If you would like to post your content on this site, please email me here, dreamaker1969@yahoo.com I will invite you to post directly.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Miss You Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend

http://www.shoulditexthimfirst.com/
I miss Hun; you should have seen the glow on Jack’s face when he got that text from his long-time girlfriend Amanda. Amanda really loves you, I said to him. Yes she does, he said proudly. To be honest I was jealous. I wished it was the same between me and Bruce, my boyfriend. Jack noticed the sudden change in my mood. What’s wrong? He asked me. Nothing, I answered sheepishly. Come here, he took me by the hand and led me to a secluded area.

You can bolster the romance between you and Bruce, I will give you a collection of I miss you texts to send to your boyfriend. Here, he handed me his phone and straight into the saved messages folder. Wow! I said in awe, here’s what it contained:

>>>> When I am not around you, I feel so down. I can’t wait to see you. I miss you so much!

>>>> I woke up and you were not by my side, aloneness engulfed me, can I see you today baby?

>>>> I miss your smile, I miss your kiss, and I miss everything about you.

>>>> There is nowhere else I would rather be than in your arms, I miss you and I love you so much!

>>>> You don’t know how much I miss you; maybe I can’t live without you.

>>>> I am not sure how long I can last without laying my eyes on you; this long distance is killing me.

By now my hands were shaking, I was sweating and I felt so guilty of not taking time out to remind Bruce how much I missed and loved him. Should I text my boyfriend first? I asked. Yes, you don’t have to wait until he sends you a text. Just be honest with your feelings. That’s one of the tips for texting someone you like, Jack added. I reached out for my phone and sent Bruce a text reading “I miss you”. The response was great. I now have more than one hundred texts to send your boyfriend since that day.

No comments:

Official PayPal Seal